DOES NOT CONTAIN THC
The solution that soothes. Revitalize your skin with Green Goddess, a topical oil with 100mg of CBD and other plant-based ingredients like hemp seed oil, squalane oil and turmeric. This nutrient-enriched formula provides a calm and relieving feeling, making it the refreshing last step to both morning and nighttime skin care routines.
Clean, green and serene. Our THC-free, non-GMO CBD is sustainably sourced from domestically grown hemp and we used the entire hemp plant in this product (stalk, seeds, stem, leaves, flowers) – so no part went to waste. FYI, our collection does NOT contain THC. The only high you’ll get is knowing your skin feels cool, calm and collected.
• Dry oil for easy absorption
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Reduces redness and helps soothe irritation
• Rich in omega fatty acids and vitamin E
• Ultra-pure and sustainably sourced
• 99% natural ingredients
• CBD – This super ingredient contains vitamins A, D and E and essential fatty acids. We us an exclusive extraction and purification method to preserve all the good stuff.
• Hemp Seed Oil – Rich in omega fatty acids, vitamin E and amino acids that help visibly reduce redness and skin discomfort.
• Turmeric – Contains antioxidants and helps visibly reduce skin irritation and redness. It’s known as an adaptogen, a special kind of plant extract that helps skin resist the damaging effects of stressors.
• Squalane Oil (from sugarcane) – Replenishes moisture and helps stabilize skin’s natural barrier for a smooth, soft look.
• Jojoba Oil – Contains antioxidants and helps fight the effects of skin’s exposure to bacteria.
• Sunflower Seed Oil – Pressed from the from the seeds of a sunflower, it leaves skin feeling soft and protected.
AM/PM: After cleansing and serums and treatments, gently massage 4–6 drops onto face. (If you have extra dry skin, apply a cream or gel moisturizer before the CBD oil.) In the morning, follow with a sunscreen as the last step – we recommend Hydra Fusion Daily Beauty Defense SPF 50.
* For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. And for hygienic purposes, we recommend holding the dropper away from skin.
#SERUM #beauty #cbdoil #lovethefeel #hyperallergenic #carlagriffin #canonlygetatavon #avon